We are only one week away from the Dedication of our new church!
It is going to be a wonderful day with a beautiful Mass and a great party afterwards. Below are some simple notes about the day.
- Doors to the church will be locked until 1:30 p.m. so that final preparations can be made for the Dedication Mass.
- The 600 block of Oak Street will be closed starting on Friday. We will have a huge tent covering Oak Street and you will not be able to park there.
- Cars may drop people off at the corner of Oak Street and Minnesota Avenue (by the bell tower) and access the church from there. There is handicap access from the front doors and from the bell tower door.
- Mass begins at 2:30 p.m. and will count as your Sunday obligation.
- Seating is a first come, first serve basis; absolutely no saving of seats will be allowed.
- After Mass there will be a full dinner served under the tent on Oak Street. We will have a wonderful DJ and a performance by the WDHS Jazz Band.
- The party will last until 8:00 p.m. – those who stay will be in for a bright surprise!
- Absolutely no food or drink is allowed in the church.
Please pay attention to and obey these rules out of a great spirit of charity so that this can be a welcome and joyful event for all who attend.